Hotel & Travel - AAPB 2021 Annual Meeting
Hotel Accommodations & Reservations
**This link does not require a group or attendee code to book. Your attendees will only have to click on their dates, and they will be receiving the contracted group rates for their reservations**
Hotel Fee has been waived for attendees under your group block. Discounted Self-Parking rates will apply.
AAPB Guest Room Rate
The Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, Inc. has reserved a block of guest rooms at the Caribe Royale at a discounted group rate on behalf of its members.
Single/Double Occupancy: $174.00 per night – included in your room rate is the following:
- In room wireless internet access, two device package
- Scheduled shuttle service to the Walt Disney World™ Ticket & Transportation Center, Disney Springs, and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. Reservations required (for individual reservations only, not groups. Seating is limited and number of buses are capped at hotels discretion)
- In-suite coffee
- Unlimited local and 800 access telephone calls
- Access to staffed, state-of-the-art fitness center
- 10% discount on spa services at the Island Spa (present suite key to the spa concierge)
- 5% discount at Enterprise rent-a-car, located in main lobby (present your suite key to the agent). Discount applies only to cars rented and returned from Hotel’s location
This group rate is applicable during AAPB’s meeting dates of October 20-23, 2021, as well as 3 days pre/post-meeting on a space-available basis. All rates quoted are exclusive of applicable taxes. Current guest room tax is 12.5%.
Attendees are encouraged to make their room reservations as early as possible. After Friday, September 24, guest room reservations and rates will be based upon availability.
For reservations made on an individual basis, a credit card may be given to guarantee the guest room reservation. The credit card will not be charged until the guest checks out of the Resort. For individual guest room reservations, if individual cancels reservation less than 72 hours prior to their confirmed arrival date, or does not show, the Resort has the option to charge a “cancellation” or “no-show” fee of one night’s room and tax.
Travel to the Annual Meeting
The closest major airport is the Orlando International Airport (MCO). The resort is located about 16 miles from the airport.
There are several rental car companies at MCO, including Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Alamo to name a few. Rental Car Options.
AAPB is pleased to announce a partnership between Delta Airlines and Kellen Company, AAPB’s management firm that will offer special discounted airfares to AAPB members. Discounts vary depending on the class of ticket purchased. The discount is up to 10% off the fare for both domestic and international flights.
When booking a flight, please apply both the Meeting Event Code AND the SkyBonus Member Number to your reservation:
- Meeting Event Code: NMULH
- SkyBonus Points Member Number: US0084894
There are (3) ways to book your flight:
1. Use the link provided below
2. Call the Delta Meeting Network® Reservations line
3. Visit the Delta website
**Click here to book your flight**
Clicking on the link above will direct you to the Delta website, “Book A Flight” page. The Meeting Event Code will automatically populate; you will not need to know the code if you click on the above link.
**Book your flight by phone**
To book a flight, make changes to an existing flight, or with questions about fare discount eligibility, call: 1.800.328.1111, Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 8:30pm (Eastern). Provide the reservation agent with the Meeting Event Code: NMULH
**Instructions for using the Delta Discount Code**
- Visit the www.delta.com website and click the “Advanced Search” link
- Complete the required fields and enter Event Meeting Code “NMULH”
- Flight is discount eligible if “Event Code Applied” is displayed with fare on the search results page. If the “Event Code Applied” message is not displayed, the fare is ineligible for a discount.
**Delta SkyBonus Points**
Our SkyBonus Points Member Number is: US0084894.
- When making reservations by phone to a Delta Meeting Network® associate, identify yourself as a SkyBonus Member and provide them with our Member Number.
- When making reservations via the link or directly from the Delta website, you will find the SkyBonus Member Number prompt on the “passenger information page” (see illustration below). This page will only appear once you have chosen your flights, and prior to your payment options.
- If you are a SkyMiles Member, apply your personal “Frequent Flyer Number” to receive points for the flight. The SkyBonus number is separate from your SkyMiles number, and does not affect how your SkyMiles are awarded for your trip.
- Once you have completed the passenger and contact information, check the box below to populate the “Program Type” and “Member Number” fields.
- Click the down arrow, choose “Delta Air Lines SkyBonus”, and enter the Member Number (US0084894). Proceed to payment options to complete your reservation.
For ground transportation options from MCO, including shuttles, cars and taxis, visit the airport’s transportation page.
Uber and Lyft are also available in the Orlando area.