2019 AAPB Book Store
2019 AAPB Conference Book Store & Consignment Opportunity for Published Authors
As a service to our members and in support of the field's published authors, AAPB is sponsoring a Book Store at the 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting.
We welcome authors in the field. We will sell your books on a consignment basis through the bookstore. Authors can sell their books through the Book Store by:
- Telling us your title and selling price.
- Bringing books to the conference or shipping them to arrive NO LATER THAN March 11, 2019
- AAPB will display and sell the books, assessing a 25% service fee.
- AAPB will forward the author's share after the close of the conference, along with official accounting documentation.
- Authors are responsible for picking up unsold books by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday March 16, or arranging for their return.
Shipping address is:
Marriott Denver Tech Center
Attn: Linda Arcangeli-Story/Logan Ladd AAPB AM
4900 S. Syracuse St.
Denver, CO 80237
STAFF OFFICE – BOOKSTORE
Please contact Peder Fagerholm, PhD, BCB, BCN, with any questions or for more information:
Dr_Pete@juno.com or 678.472.5375