Biofeedback Spring 2014 Volume 42 - Number 1
- From the Editor
- The Foundations Supporting Biofeedback and Neurofeedback: Why Collaborative Research?
- What BCIA Learned from Bob Dylan
- Anxiety Misdiagnosed as Dementia? A Complex Case Successfully Treated Using a Multimodal Biofeedback Approach
- Making the Unaware Aware: Surface Electromyography to Unmask Tension and Teach Awareness
- From Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) to Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Biofeedback: The Bridge Between High-Tech Medicine and High-Tech Psychology - How Can We Proceed in Clinical Practice?
- Effect of a Brief Guided Imagery on Stress
- Pathways to Illness, Pathways to Health