Welcome to the AAPB Students Home Page. AAPB supports students through scholarships to its Annual Conference, student research awards, and networking through student membership and listserve contact. The student section of the website is designed to be a repository of information useful to students, and a vehicle for student communication and the exchange of ideas. Prospective students interested in training in applied psychophysiology, biofeedback, neuorfeedback and other areas of mind-body science can find information about educational opportunities in this section. AAPB welcomes your submissions of student oriented material for publication on the Students Home Page.
AAPB wants to be your premier source of learning, knowledge and future-oriented research during your career as a biofeedback professional. We provide all of our members with resources, education, ideas and advocacy to enhance the power and performance of the biofeedback community. With us, you will enhance your vocation as a biofeedback professional with constant cultivation, inspiration and motivation.
Joining AAPB is your key to personal success through the quality education and networks that our membership exclusively provides. We have become our member’s trusted source of vetted, vital information and knowledge for biofeedback practitioners.
Biofeedback Courses, Training and Academic Programs:
- BCIA listing of General Biofeedback Accredited Training Programs - those courses that meet the BCIA didactic requirements.
- BCIA listing of Universities offering coursework in general biofeedback
- BCIA listing of Neurofeedback (EEG) Accredited Trainers - those courses that meet the BCIA didactic requirements.
- BCIA listing of Universities Offering Coursework in Neurofeedback (EEG)
- BCIA listing of accredited Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction Biofeedback (PMDB) Trainers - those courses that meet the BCIA didactic requirements.
- Behavioral Medicine Research and Training Foundation, Director: Richard Sherman, PhD
- University of Natural Medicine - College of Psychophysiology
Do you know of other programs? Please contact us so we can update this web page.
Biofeedback Mastery: An Experiential Teaching and Self-Training Manual by Erik Peper, Hana Tylova, Katherine H. Gibney, Richard Harvey, Didier Combatalade
The Neurofeedback Book by Michael Thompson and Lynda Thompson
Student Research Projects in Biofeedback and Psychophysiology
In this section, we invite students conducting research in biofeedback and psychophysiology to post their research abstracts and contact information on the web site. Send abstracts (no greater than 500 words) with your contact information, and we will consider them for publication on this site.