Module 8: Professional Conduct
Covers Blueprint Area VIII: Professional Conduct
If you need to retake the exam you will need to reorder the exam or contact email@example.com.
Sebastian Striefel, PhD, BCIAC
This module is designed to help you:
- Define and explain the basic ethical and professional conduct responsibilities of biofeedback practitioners.
- Describe and explain the importance of client rights and the concomitant obligations of biofeedback practitioners.
- Outline the importance of record keeping, supervision, and professional relationsips in competent clinical practice activities.
- Explain how to analyze situations to identify ethical dilemmas and apply ethical principles and values to resolving them.
- Specify the importance of remaining competent via continuing education and related activities.