2019 AAPB Webinar 1: From case studies to hands-on: A practical approach to trauma and PTSD
Available for download after purchase
Many psychological conditions possess a trauma basis. Using psychophysiological modalities to study, evaluate, assess and train the neurobiological substrates could prove key to enhancing psychological healing. This webinar addresses case studies in trauma and PTSD involving the integration of qEEG, neurofeedback, biofeedback and other modalities. EEGs, stress profiles and recorded training data are presented to illustrate how psychophysiological interventions are important not only to assess, but also to provide optimal, evidence-based outcomes.
Professionals who complete this webinar will be able to:
- Identify several appropriate psychophysiological interventions that can be used in trauma.
- List the core elements of trauma and how they relate to their interventions.
- Demonstrate appropriate application of two specific psychophysiological modalities in trauma interventions.
- Summarize the characteristics of traumatic events.
- Provide at least three examples of how psychophysiological interventions can be integrated in trauma remediation.
Who Should Attend: Beginning to intermediate practitioners who are interested in working with, or have encountered clients with trauma can benefit from this webinar.