2017 AAPB Webinar 6: Addiction: Past, Present and Future of Neurofeedback
Presented by Rex Cannon, PhD, Cannon Neuroscience
No CEU's available for this recording.
Available for download after purchase
This webinar will cover all aspects of addiction treatment - history, present and future. It will explore interventions and evaluate all methods as well as provide thought provoking concepts and case studies of success using neurofeedback in combination with other methods.
Professionals who complete this webinar will:
- Recite the current definition of addiction.
- Critique current problems and models.
- Recite models of Neuroanatomy/Neurophysiology of addictions.
- Recite neurofeedback protocols used in addictions.
- Produce qEEG/LORETA and behavioral mechanisms for effective treatment planning and outcome measures.
- Produce novel perspectives and recommendations for improving treatment and assessment procedures.
Prerequisites: None. Advance preparation is not required.
Rex Cannon, PhD
Dr. Rex Cannon is an accomplished clinician, researcher and publisher. He has developed successful protocols for the intervention and assessment of substance related disorders, as well as other syndromes. He has published over 30 articles and serves as Editor in Chief of Neuroregulation.