Student Membership in AAPB is a wonderful opportunity to meet the key researchers and practitioners in biofeedback.
“As a student, I had AAPB financial support and my research was presented at the meeting.” – Jayne Moynihan
The AAPB Annual Meeting provides the latest information with leading speakers, presentations and workshops. With unparalleled opportunities to network, learn, and continue your professional development, it is the most important biofeedback and psychophysiology meeting of the year.
- Membership dues are offered to students at a reduced rate.
- Discounted registrations are offered to students for the Annual Meeting.
- Students qualify for half price fees for Workshops and Short Courses at the Annual Meeting.
- Summer and Fall Workshops have space for students at discounted rates.
- Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, the dynamic journal that publishes quality peer reviewed papers in the field is a member benefit.
- Biofeedback, our news magazine published four times a year containing regular and invited columns, announcements, and the latest on instrumentation, with a complete vendor section is a member benefit.
- A Member's Only section on the AAPB Website provides immediate access to the latest announcements and information and special features for communicating with your colleagues.
- The Online Membership Directory is available to members.
- Substantial discounts can be accessed on books and audiotapes listed in the publications catalog, and online bookstore.
- Professional liability insurance and life insurance programs are offered through AAPB.
- Visa/MasterCard programs are available.
- Students receive first choice for proctoring workshops at the Annual Meeting and get free registration to the workshop they proctor.
- NEW! Students are eligible to apply for dues scholarships.
- Student Award – graduate students are eligible for a best paper prize and an instrumentation system donated by Thought Technology.
AAPB Foundation Student Membership and Annual Meeting Scholarship Information and Applications