Module 1: History and Principles
Covers Blueprint Area I: Orientation to Biofeedback
If you need to retake the exam you will need to reorder the exam or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Arena, PhD
Trishul Devineni, PhD
This module is designed to help you:
- Discuss biofeedback as a psychophysiological intervention.
- Describe the development of biofeedback as a science.
- Review basic principles of biofeedback training.
- Critique three primary theories of clinical biofeedback training.
- Analyze methods for determining the efficacy of biofeedback treatments.