AAPB Foundation Student Annual Meeting Scholarship Program
The Foundation for Education and Research in Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
Annual Meeting Scholarship
Amount: $400 and waiver of meeting registration fee.
Eligibility: Full-time student pursuing a professional or doctoral degree in a health-related field.
Criteria for Selection:
- Academic performance;
- Authorship of a presentation at the meeting (enclose a copy of your abstract--students with accepted papers will receive priority);
- Previous experience in applied psychophysiology and biofeedback.
Deadline: December 1, 2014
Application: Each applicant must submit the following:
- The scholarship application form;
- Proof of full-time student status;
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member which discusses the applicant's overall experience, performance and special interest in applied psychophysiology and biofeedback.
Interested students should download the Travel Scholarship Application that needs to be sent in with the 3 copies of your materials. Submit three copies of all materials to:
Scholarship Committee c/o AAPB 10200 W. 44th Ave, Suite 304 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033-2840
Please email email@example.com with any questions.